Who we are
Zenegant is a young deep tech company aiming to strategise through technology the way humans handle their social and emotional interactions, for a happier and more meaningful life. We are passionate about the beauty and the biases of the human mind, in a society who needs the next generation of tools, in order to shift from politics, manipulation and consumerism to mindful collaboration, purpose and value. Our working culture encourages debates of ideas, partnerships rather than hierarchies, self learning and innovating with passion, in a friendly professional family.
Options of remote work, flexible working hours, options of part-time or full time positions are available.
Who are we looking for
We are welcoming a part-time Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team in Iasi. You will own and impact the marketing strategy and budget of several mobile apps in the exciting area of personal development with focus on emotional and social intelligence. You will aim to maximise the market exposure and client base for the digital channels of the company, including a YouTube channel, the company website, Facebook page, Twitter page.
What will you do
- Partner with the team with the ultimate goal of offering value to our end users
- Design, build, launch and maintain high impact, highly optimised digital marketing campaigns in line with the products and business goals of the company
- Nurture the digital community around Zenegant and provide resulting valuable feedback to product teams
- Create basic digital promotional content using stock footage/photos
- Curiosity to learn and be better than yesterday. Confident in taking justified decisions. Ability to work with remote teams/stakeholders. Eager to change the world.
- Passion and practical skills to read others and influence them.
- Related degree (Marketing/Business/Communications) or currently studying towards such degree.
- Strong SEO skills including required Html, CSS, keyword analysis for YouTube algorithms, Google algorithms, LinkedIn algorithms.
- Demonstrable skills with Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer (or similar Adobe experience and willingness to work with similar Affinity products)
- Experience with video creation and editing in Final Cut Pro X (or similar video editing software) is a plus.