Who we are
Zenegant is a young deep tech company aiming to strategise through technology the way humans handle their social and emotional interactions, for a happier and more meaningful life. We are passionate about the beauty and the biases of the human mind, in a society who needs the next generation of tools, in order to shift from politics, manipulation and consumerism to mindful collaboration, purpose and value. Our working culture encourages debates of ideas, partnerships rather than hierarchies, self learning and innovating with passion, in a friendly professional family.
Options of remote work, flexible working hours, options of part-time or full time positions are available.
Who are we looking for
We are welcoming a part-time artificial intelligence developer to join our team in Iasi and implement server side or client side machine learning and natural language processing algorithms.
While previous coding experience is definitely a plus, we are excited to talk to candidates who do not have formal working experience, or have not graduated yet, but can passionately showcase their coding pet projects using technologies described below or other technologies 😉
What will you do
- Partner with the team with the ultimate goal of offering value to end users
- Design, build, launch and maintain AI algorithms for the iOS platform (server side or client side) in a continuous integration, DevOps pipeline
- Research towards AGI aspects
- Help take technical and architectural decisions from AI tech perspective
- Elaborate concise, Agile style, technical docs
- Curiosity to learn and be better than yesterday. Confident in taking justified technical decisions. Ability to work with remote teams/stakeholders. Eager to change the world.
- Proficient with vendor based AI libraries and frameworks (open source frameworks are a big plus)
- Proficient in Python and relevant libraries
- Proficiency in Java on server side is a big plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Familiarity with continuous integration, Agile and DevOps concepts is a plus