Our business model does not involve providing third parties with your data. We pledge to use your data solely for the best interest of you under the most ethical guidelines that we may assess as reasonable, given the fact that both you and the Company know that such ethical guidelines are extremely relative to many factors.
What data do we collect?
The Company collects usage data that is anonymous, unless the user specifically provides identification data. Such data includes:
– a unique anonymous id that is associated to your data but does not identify you as a person
– focus challenge related data (duration of challenge, grades for the focus skill, transient focus skill, focus progress)
– usage related data (timestamps of challenge, timestamps of challenge)
feedback data that is being submitted voluntarily by you as a user
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Use the App on your iOS device.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
– process your order and manage your account.
– email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
– offer support
– improve the efficiency of the tools offered in the Zenegant Focus app
– elaborate studies on the skills that you are training through the App.
When the Company processes your order, it may send your strictly order related data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases and to Apple as third party payment provider for the iOS App.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your app related data in third party cloud data centers who are bound to protect the confidentiality of such data.
Our Company will keep your app related data for 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by using in-house scripts and tools.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
You have the right at any time to stop our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights under GDPR?
In case you are protected by the GDPR regulation, our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every such user is entitled to the following:
– The right to access – You have the right to request our Company for copies of your non-anonymized personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
– The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our Company correct any non-anonymized information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
– The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our Company erase your non-anonymized personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our Company restricts the processing of your non-anonymized personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our Company’s processing of your non-anonymized personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our Company transfers the non-anonymized data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
– Keeping you signed in
– Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
– Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
– Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.